Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Campbell
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
PLAY GAMES!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to get a copy of this game, any chance there are plans of reprinting it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
Trumpy, you can do stupid things!
mbmbmbmbmb
With only 5 forum posts in all of 2012, not to mention less than 200 people who list that they want the game, I sincerely doubt it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berthold Nüchter
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know anything about a reprint, but you may consider buying it on German ebay. The game is extremely common and cheap here, you can even buy it now for 7 EUR + shipping costs or pay even less in normal auctions.
Your shipping costs will be high, but the complete cost should still be good.
English rules can be found in the file section.

http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
drsoup wrote:
I would love to get a copy of this game, any chance there are plans of reprinting it?

Basically there's been a 'maybe' sitting on the shelf for like 2 years now. I would say with the components and the lukewarm desire, I would give this a little to no chance of a reprint. It's not super hard to get though.

The components are particularly rough because I'm sure the tooling for the boats is long lost and forgotten between Goldsieber's business end and the fact that it's been 15 years since the last printing...

So, it's that unfortunate thing where given the choice between making the new hotness or reprinting a classic, usually the new hotness wins---the tooling is the same cost and usually the demand is a little higher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
http://www.bgg.cc/thread/373511/reprint-coming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Georgia
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you keep an eye on Ebay you can get a copy in the USA for $30ish with shipping. Getting a copy of the Black Rose at a decent price is the tricky part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.