Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Masson
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I absolutely love how you can make this game easier by adding the dog or Friday, or harder by replacing ? Threat cards with book cards. We played scenario 2 last night and I felt that we beat it pretty easily. Next time we play that scenario I will add another book card to the threat deck. Excellent, game sir!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
Germany
Obertshausen
Hessen
flag msg tools
Dream away...
badge
"Always look on the bright side of....."
mbmb
I agree with you. Although up to now I didn´t feel the need of making it harder......... (except for not going up the moral track when healing) !! I didn´t want to make it easier also - maybe I should? So many deaths in such a short time....but then..up again...(in German it´s called "new game - new luck")
OK.. let´s try again.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
piri kou
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maho wrote:
(except for not going up the moral track when healing)

Well actually, when you heal the moral track stays the same whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
Germany
Obertshausen
Hessen
flag msg tools
Dream away...
badge
"Always look on the bright side of....."
mbmb
Hi pirikou...,

yes I know; going up the morale-track when healing was my houserule, I decided to not do that anymore after I got some opinions from Ignacy and other gamers!
So this was making the game already harder for me - but also it is more satisfying to play by the rules..

Greetings.... Marion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.