Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike West
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I traded for a copy of Ghost Stories, and my copy seem to have come with an extra set of 55 Ghosts and 10 Incarnations.

Does this come as standard or perhaps with the Guardhouse expansion (also included), or am i just lucky to have a spare set?

Are they worth anything on their own, as both sets are mint.

Ta,

Mike.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
You were lucky.

No special value (maybe useful if someone is looking for spare parts after accident with spilling drinks or so, I suppose).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike West
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Luke the Flaming wrote:
You were lucky.

No special value (maybe useful if someone is looking for spare parts after accident with spilling drinks or so, I suppose).

Thanks for your quick reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd suggest listing it here: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/150255/item/2457556#item24...
:)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ebert
United States
Cape Coral
Florida
flag msg tools
Together We Game Alone (1 Player Guild)
badge
More Games Need ORANGE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Look at your box cover. Is the red monk male or female? If it's male, then you have the 1st edition, and the extra set of cards are most likely the 2nd edition cards that you could get to replace the first edition to be compatible with the expansion. The one difference I know if is the "no dice" symbol. (sorry, can't recall what it's actually called.) On the first edition cards the symbol is a die with an red x through it, for second edition it's a shield symbol with a checkerboard pattern.

If the box top is female, then I have no idea... heh

Edit: also just thought of this, have you contacted the person you traded with and asked them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Lennert
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
shacky22 wrote:
On the first edition cards the symbol is a die with an red x through it, for second edition it's a shield symbol with a checkerboard pattern.

And on the new copy that a family member just received for Christmas, it's a shield icon and a little die in the corner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.