Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For folks interested in reading the rules for Pirates VS Dinosaurs to help make a decision to support (or not) as the final days tick down for the KickStarter campaign, the pre-final rules are now posted in the files section of the BGG Pirates VS Dinosaurs page.

The game play is complete, but there may be a few more pieces of art or detailed information added, but as noted on the file by Josh - this totally describes game play.

Thanks for your interest and I hope if you like what you see you will help this project get funded.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Festa
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good Luck Richard!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Very interested in checking out the rules. But the BGG pdf file won't load. Is anyone else having this problem? (I've tried downloading the Beta rules and they work just fine. It seems to be isolated to the Pre-Final version).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Frenchville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Dice Brewing! Check out this new game by Board&Dice! B-)
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
DrachenFir wrote:
Very interested in checking out the rules. But the BGG pdf file won't load. Is anyone else having this problem? (I've tried downloading the Beta rules and they work just fine. It seems to be isolated to the Pre-Final version).

Just downloaded the Pre-Final version a few seconds ago and it worked fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Frenchville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Dice Brewing! Check out this new game by Board&Dice! B-)
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, the game looks great. Just did my part to help the Kickstarter succeed.

I hope it makes it. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y. Chung
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Richard Launius wrote:
For folks interested in reading the rules for Pirates VS Dinosaurs to help make a decision to support (or not) as the final days tick down for the KickStarter campaign, the pre-final rules are now posted in the files section of the BGG Pirates VS Dinosaurs page.

The game play is complete, but there may be a few more pieces of art or detailed information added, but as noted on the file by Josh - this totally describes game play.

Thanks for your interest and I hope if you like what you see you will help this project get funded.

Richard

Richard,

It looks like we're getting pretty close to the funding goal. Any chance you could ask your friends to back it now? I remember you mentioning that they had held off since it won't get funded.

We're trending towards $18,000 but I bet we'll get over $20,000 and get very close...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like we're getting pretty close to the funding goal. Any chance you could ask your friends to back it now?

Absolutely!

Thanks to everyone for the support - I think you will be very pleased with the game.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.