Josh Cappel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello folks,

Jolly Roger is offering a special set of exclusive rewards for Kickstarter backers only. Not only will ALL BACKERS WHO PLEDGE AT LEAST $55 get a T-shirt featuring the box art (sizes Small to adult XL), but every such backer will also receive this awesome 5-card set of incredible Island cards to add to your game!

1 Castaways card (Could get you more Crew... these guys don't look so reliable though.)
1 Giant Ape card (A vicious encounter to play on an opponent, with a teeny chance that he'll take a shine to them and follow them around like a puppy.)
1 Zombies card (These natives meddle in some dark magicks!)
2 Ninjas cards (Yes there are two ninjas in the picture. One is hiding.)

Want this great stuff? There's only one way to get it... head on over to our Kickstarter campaign and back the game! Only a few short days remain for you to get on board!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1649598142/pirates-vs-di...

Thanks!

~Josh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mb
Ohh, we all get a shirt too? Neat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
binary sunrise

Christiansburg
Virginia
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Outside Lime wrote:
Hello folks,

Jolly Roger is offering a special set of exclusive rewards for Kickstarter backers only. Not only will ALL BACKERS WHO PLEDGE AT LEAST $55 get a T-shirt featuring the box art (sizes Small to adult XL), but every such backer will also receive this awesome 5-card set of incredible Island cards to add to your game!

Any chance we could get 6 sets of this promo if we pledge the 6-pack of games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Pyle
United States
Boerne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will preorder people get these kickstarter cards?

Marshall
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I mean I have been on the preorder list for what has to be a year now. These promos would be a nice gesture to the folks that got in on this game before there was any art. If not, oh well, but I sure would like them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Frenchville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Dice Brewing! Check out this new game by Board&Dice! B-)
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
harman_smith7 wrote:
Will preorder people get these kickstarter cards?

Marshall

I'd be really surprised if Jim didn't also make these "Kickstarter Exclusive" cards available to the original pre-orderers. Seems like a more-than-reasonable gesture considering how long some of you have been waiting.

Especially since he says this in the Kickstarter comments:
"the limited edition will be the first ones off the press. They'll wind up being numbered. Though I put no limit on the quantity, it won't be more than 200 no matter what. Those games will get a certificate of authenticity signed and confirming the game's #--by the company and the designer. **People who preordered before Kickstarter receive that 'automatically'--it's part of the JRG normal preorders from the past (and I'd be jerky to not do it now)"

Jim may be accused of a lot of things, but being a jerk is certainly not one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, each game ordered will get the set of cards.

What if I pre-ordered prior to the KickStarter Campaign?

It is my understanding that pre-orders from the Jolly Rogers will also get all the promotional things that the KickStarter buyers get.

Thanks for your interest.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
binary sunrise

Christiansburg
Virginia
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is $30k set in stone as the minimum in order to get pirate ships added to the game??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I do not know - that will be up to the publisher. I think he has done a lot to try to get the campaign moving and I know Josh and I have worked hard to make sure each new item developed not only look great and fit into the game well, each new card offers interesting play value as well. The same would be true for the Pirate Ships, but we have not started work on these (beyond some basic notes) as they look out of range at present and we have focused our energies on things to just get us to the goal.

Time is short, there is a chance and I hope we make it. I also thank all of you that have supported to date and encourage anyone else interested to support now if they are interested in the game. I believe everyone will be pleased with the quality and game play.

Thanks for your interest.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
binary sunrise

Christiansburg
Virginia
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Launius wrote:

Yes, each game ordered will get the set of cards.

But just 1 t-shirt?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I can't answer on T-Shirts - that is up to Jim. I know he is tied up with family stuff, but hopefully he can answer this question soon.

Thanks - Richard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
binary sunrise

Christiansburg
Virginia
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you tweak the Red font on these cards as well? (the one that was hard to read on the Dino cards?) I still see it showing up here and there on the game - such as "Gator Ambush," "Panther Ambush," "Clear Pathway," "Native Village," "Giant Ape," "Island Ninjas," etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.