Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Kunes
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night we were playing and noticed at the top of the player boards where you place your "people's demand" tiles that there are printed +1 bonus icons in the printed on header tiles with gray hex icons above each demand type. What do these mean? Players receive +1 VP for extra tiles at the end of the game?

We looked through the rule book and didn't see it mentioned or depicted.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Kunes
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
louper wrote:
Are you referring to the place where you put completed Trajan tiles that can be used to satisfy the people's demands (i.e., above the smaller green bread/religion/games icons)? It just denotes that when you complete one of these Trajan tiles, you get 1 point upon completing it (much like how you get 3 points when completing the Trajan tile that lets you draw 2 cards, etc.)

The "hex icons" - maybe you're referring to the gray-colored "barrel" icons that simply show that a Trajan tile needs two colored barrels to complete it?

Compare a demand-related Trajan tile to what's printed on the board. It's just an indicator of where to put such a completed Trajan tile.

Ahh... I didn't realize that is where we place the Trajan tiles once we claim them from the Action Wheel and get the 3 VP.

I am not following what you mean by "when you complete one fo these Trajan tiles, you get 1 point..."??? I am under the impression that we can use these in place of (green or wild) demand forum tiles to satisfy the people's demand once per quarter. Do we get a point when it is used? Or when it is not used? I'm still confused (sorry).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Kunes
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game in front of me so I went with your typo, thus the confusion between 3VP and 1VP. Your clarification was perfect! Thanks, that helps clear up my question and confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please note, the people's demand Trajan tiles that stay throughout the game cannot be used to meet the bonus tiles that give you 9 pts for having games/food/religion (helmet/bread/torch) at game end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.