United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmb
leroy43 wrote:
I dunno, I kinda like it that there's no ranking. Can we leave it be for a few days and see if anyone really cares? laugh

Based on the number of GeekMails I've received today, *people care*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Joist
Germany
Burghausen
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
42 of 100 played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pierre avon
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OH! Great Cats are on working on the solution to the problem. Phew, If Dogs were working on the problem, we would never get a solution! HaHaHa Cats are so much Smarter of course....lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Damn, missed it - they seem to be back as they were.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Peavy
United States
Americus
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevin Beattie
United States
West Hollywood
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
Now I just need to figure out how to get the "sorted by game #" view back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bradley
United States
Belleville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, there is still a problem, there seems to be duplicates of Puerto Rico in the top 20 and I think I spotted an expansion to Dominion at 11. Obviously both are errors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Spacehulk wrote:
Wait, there is still a problem, there seems to be duplicates of Puerto Rico in the top 20 and I think I spotted an expansion to Dominion at 11. Obviously both are errors.

You missed one, another set of duplicates at #s 22 & 57 whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've now played 68 of the Top 100.

(That means I played 23 of them today, because I was only at 45 this morning.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
leroy43 wrote:
I dunno, I kinda like it that there's no ranking. Can we leave it be for a few days and see if anyone really cares? laugh

Based on the number of GeekMails I've received today, *people care*

How many, pray tell ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Huber

Westborough
Massachusetts
msg tools
huber wrote:
BlueTorch wrote:
I've played 15 games in the new Top 100, anyone else?

57. I think I might like the new Top 100 more than the actual Top 100, actually. Though I do wish Day Trader had stuck in the database long enough to be in today's Top 100...

You know, I decided to double check - and I've _also_ played exactly 57 of the real top 100.

Anyone else played the same number from each set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best, most elegant and both intellec
badge
and aesthetically satisfying games. By being unknowable, by resulting from events which, at the sub-atomic level, cannot be fully predicted, the future remains malleable, and retains the possibility of change, the hope of coming to prevail; victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaaaand here it is:

mb

Vote here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasvik -
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric Brosius wrote:
I've now played 68 of the Top 100.

(That means I played 23 of them today, because I was only at 45 this morning.)

I´ve bought 19 games since this morning! I am now on 35 of the TOP 100 and was only at 16 before!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I am at 76 played of the top 100 currently displayed. I didn't count which ones I own (or owned at one time). Certainly over 50.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
20100 Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kreikkaturkulainen wrote:
Aaaaaand here it is:

mb

Vote here.

The microbadge was rejected. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.