Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if I have a working way to contact Avalanche Press. I placed my order last week using Paypal, and they sent me a note saying they would wait to ship until they got confirmation. Well, the money is out of my bank account and they've got it, but I have received no notice that my games (including this and Soldier Kings) have shipped.

Does anyone have up-to-date contact information for a company that seemingly never answers the phone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo Caraher
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AVP is a one or two person operation these days and you've caught them at an awkward time, as the company principle's father would appear to have passed away in the last day or two. Expect a short delay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
moly19 wrote:
AVP is a one or two person operation these days and you've caught them at an awkward time, as the company principle's father would appear to have passed away in the last day or two. Expect a short delay.

I'm very sorry to hear that. I guess I should not except to get my games before the end of the month, assuming they didn't lose the order entirely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Or not. I just got shipping confirmation -- the games are being sent by Priority Mail and are scheduled to arrive Saturday. I just hope the box is still at my doorstep when I get home from the Symphony that night (my mail always comes very, very late in the day for some unfathomable reason).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hopcroft
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
And they've arrived. Look very interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.