1 Posts

TohuWabohu» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Jackson
United States
flag msg tools
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
Again with Goldsieber Fun Games series, this quick recognition game is simply SOLCHE STROLCHE for adults. Lots of brightly colored irregular shapes, flip a card, first person to stab the shape(s) on the card with their index finger gets it and places it in front of them. Essentially, you have two "stabbers" (assuming you have two hands) and two-three shapes appear on each card. Naturally, shapes appear on more than one card... so you can *steal* shapes from your opponents by stabbing them before they do. First player to 8 shapes wins the round... score one for each shape you've got and +4 for winning the round. Play as many rounds as there are players.

Not content to burn your mind in this manner? You can use the back side of the shapes (all black) or the back side of the cards (just their shadows) or the frames the shapes were punched out of (either colored or black) to mess with your brain even more. My wife LOVES this game.

I'd give it an 8... it's up there with ARRIBA in sheer party animal fun.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.