Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
This party game from Goldsieber (out of their "Fun Games" line) got a real workout this weekend... I personally played it 3 or 4 times, and know it got played more than that.

This is not rocket science, people... 36 oddly shaped, brightly colored pieces are scattered about the playing surface. One player turns up cards from a deck and players madly stab the pieces on the cards with their index fingers. Cards captured by players are placed in front of them... and are fair game if they appear on the card again. The first player to 7 (or 8) pieces ends the round and gets a 4 pt bonus + the number of pieces they captured. Everyone else gets the number of pieces they captured. Play as many rounds as players. That's it.

It's a lot of fun in a frenetic kind of fashion... if you don't like SOLCHE STROLCHE/BARNYARD CRITTERS or SET, stay away.

Mark Jackson 37
Kim Berg 15
Kayla Berg 7

Mark Jackson 40
Kim Berg 28
Ariel Douds 14
Kayla Berg 13

Rating: 7 (very playable, easy to teach, possible to make more difficult by turning pieces and/or cards over *or* by using the frames the pieces came in!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.