BoardGameGeek » Sponsored Promotions » Queen Games "Kairo" Contest! WINNERS!

Author: chaddyboy_2000
The streets of the Kairo market have been busy indeed over the past week! Here are the folks coming away with the goods!

Grand Prize Winner
(One copy each of Kairo, Mammut, and Lancaster)
Nick N
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


First Runners-Up
(A copy of of Kairo)
Dennis Shmorong
Canada
Calgary
alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robert M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SanktDavid
United States
Dulles
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jennifer Fuller
United States
Raymond
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


Shawn, Just Shawn
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bart Brunscheen
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Kozuch
United States
Export
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carlos Robledo
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Click my Extended Stats user Microbadge!
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Visconti
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools


Congrats to the winners, who will receive an email or geekmail from Queen Games in the next week or so. A big thanks to Queen Games for the contest and also to all 4,682 of you that participated.

If you didn't win and were interested, make sure to keep an eye out for Kairo at your favorite retailers soon!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:07 am
Author: Luisjoey
Oh! no venezuelan winner

Congratulations to the lucky winners! enjoy

Even that i made my first 5/5!

Thanks to Queen Games for the chance!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:09 am
Author: fehrmeister
Way to go winners! You're a lucky bunch. Please tell us what you think of the game when you get it.

Thanks to Queen Games for putting on another great contest! Looking forward to the next one.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:12 am
Author: UnknownParkerBrother
Two cat avatars and no cute dog avatars?

Rigged.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:13 am
Author: tiggers
Congrats Soundwave!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:22 am
Author: PowerTrader
Congratulations to all the winners.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:35 am
Author: VegasRobb
Congrats to the winners
Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:50 am
Author: belial1134
Wow! Very excited as Kairo fits perfectly in the type of games I typically play with my group!

Side question.. the "4,682 of you that participated". Is that unique users or total entries? Either way, I think I should buy a lottery ticket next week...just in case

Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:35 am
Author: Slapz
Awww... Didn't win it

Gz to the lucky winners.

/hug
Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:37 am
Author: blahmcblah
Congrats Chief!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:49 am
Author: ralpher
Congrats to the winners. I'm glad no multiple account users won this time.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:58 am
Author: binraix
North America took all the wins...
Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 am
Author: SimGuy
Thanks to Queen Games, again, for providing the games.

Oh well, one of theses days maybe.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:08 am
Author: aliquis
Crap, the TV showed Tropic Thunder yesterday and it suuucked so I fell asleep
Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:05 am
Author: _Kael_
Congrats!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:24 am
Author: tonksey
UnknownParkerBrother wrote:
Two cat avatars and no cute dog avatars?

Rigged.


So how come I didn't win ?

Congrats to the winners though!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:39 am
Author: Get Earthworm
SimGuy wrote:
Thanks to Queen Games, again, for providing the games.

Oh well, one of theses days maybe.


Likewise. Huge thanks to Queen Games and Chaddyboy. Congratulations to the winners. I am now proud owner of 25 microbadges for non-winning competitions. Here's to the next 25.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:49 am
Author: Bombadillo
Congratulations to the lucky winners!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:09 am
Author: Zalendar
Congrats to the winners!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 am
Author: joakim589
binraix wrote:
North America took all the wins...


Yep, next time it has to be Northern Europe!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:23 am
Author: xTHAWx
Congratulations to all the winners Enjoy your games!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:44 am
Author: Corps_of_Oa
Congratulations everyone meeple
Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:47 am
Author: feverdream
Thanks 4 the comp. and congrats to the winners.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:22 pm
Author: Macabee
Gratz to the winners, thanks for the microbadge.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:10 pm
Author: ekster
Congrats to the winners! Now share some of that luck! :)
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:14 pm
Author: jens_hoppe
I didn't win? Inconceivable!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:34 pm
Author: KDLadage
Congrats to all... and to Queen Games: this looks like a winner!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:35 pm
Author: Deathstroke
Congratulations to all the winners!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:38 pm
Author: crobledo
Can't believe it! I've probably entered every contest in the past 6-7 years that I sincerely wanted the game for, and it finally happened for me... so happy! Thanks BGG and Queen!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:48 pm
Author: rmartinc
wow what was the game, was this I'll get the microbadge or did I want to win...... cool it wasn't just a microbadge grab ...

thanks I never expected to win a contest here
Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:56 pm
Author: pmbrill77
What! Another contest un-won! The humanity! cry
Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:00 pm
Author: dbhitchcock
Crongrats! Looks like a fun game to enjoy!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:03 pm
Author: desbiensmike
Congratulation to all the winners. Hope they enjoy the game! A thank you goes out to the people who made this contest possible.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:14 pm
Author: Kempeth
UnknownParkerBrother wrote:
Two cat avatars and no cute dog avatars?

Rigged.

If only...
Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:32 pm
Author: dacomfort
Congratz to the winners. Hope to see my name up there next time.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:30 pm
Author: jackster111uk
Congratulations guys and thanks to Queen Games offering the chance to win. Will keep an eye out for the game.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:33 pm
Author: LennyS
UnknownParkerBrother wrote:
Two cat avatars and no cute dog avatars?

Rigged.
Nor frogs! Ribbet.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:58 pm
Author: greglios
Congrats Dennis and all the other winners!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:58 pm
Author: miso2002
Thanks Queen Games for the contest. Kudos winners.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:23 pm
Author: DonovanLoucks
Given that one of my two cats is named Cairo, both I and my wife entered the contest, and we're both amateur Egyptologists, I figured this was an easy win. But what contest ever is? Congratulations to those @$#*& winners!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:43 pm
Author: nedzhik
Well done winners!

All from USA/Canada. The BGG computer must be playing up! devil
Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:31 pm
Author: Jamesbv7
Congratulations to the lucky winners
Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:59 pm
Author: Bethesda
Congrats!

Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:00 pm
Author: foxfan
Congrats to the winners, but the next giveaway is mine!!!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:58 pm
Author: fisha
Congrat to the winners!
(Where is Europe? )
Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:13 pm
Author: TheEbonyTurtle
Congratulations!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:47 pm
Author: Zhuge
Congrats to all the lucky winners!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 pm
Author: Luds
Congrats folks!
Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 pm
Author: TurquoiseKnight
Congrabulayshuns! I will win one of these... soon... soon
Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:19 am
Author: silentwolf
all US and Canada winners yuk
Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:17 am
Author: pmboos
Nice to see a Thrifter win! Congrats Jason!
Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:07 am
Author: Jandome
Congratulations to the winners, you deserve it!
Have fun with the game!
Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:31 am
Author: roberious
Hope everyone enjoys their new wins and two canadians this time one from my home town of Calgary, cool.
Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:55 pm
Author: NthPower
Congrats winners!
Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:32 pm
Author: anomander64
Congrats to the winners. (grumble, grumble, grumble).
Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 pm
Author: Player77
UnknownParkerBrother wrote:
Two cat avatars and no cute dog avatars?

Rigged.


Cats are just cuter, now live with it

btw.. congrats to all the winners thumbsup

and a big thumbsup for Queen Games
Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 am
Author: ldaponte
Gratz!
Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:58 pm
Author: robertopellizini
joakim589 wrote:
binraix wrote:
North America took all the wins...


Yep, next time it has to be Northern Europe!


Nah, The North part of The Netherlands
Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:13 pm
Author: armed-medic
Now this is a surprise. Out of all my contest entries I performed the worst in this one. This maybe bad, but I try to reason my way through the answers in the contests rather then research my way. I scored as low as possible and thought...watch I'll win this one. Well...

Bart

chaddyboy_2000 wrote:
The streets of the Kairo market have been busy indeed over the past week! Here are the folks coming away with the goods!

Grand Prize Winner
(One copy each of Kairo, Mammut, and Lancaster)
Nick N
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


First Runners-Up
(A copy of of Kairo)
Dennis Shmorong
Canada
Calgary
alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robert M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SanktDavid
United States
Dulles
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jennifer Fuller
United States
Raymond
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


Shawn, Just Shawn
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bart Brunscheen
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Kozuch
United States
Export
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carlos Robledo
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Click my Extended Stats user Microbadge!
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Visconti
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools


Congrats to the winners, who will receive an email or geekmail from Queen Games in the next week or so. A big thanks to Queen Games for the contest and also to all 4,682 of you that participated.

If you didn't win and were interested, make sure to keep an eye out for Kairo at your favorite retailers soon!
Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:09 pm
Author: shawnssica
armed-medic wrote:
Now this is a surprise. Out of all my contest entries I performed the worst in this one. This maybe bad, but I try to reason my way through the answers in the contests rather then research my way. I scored as low as possible and thought...watch I'll win this one. Well...

Bart


You and me both, normally...

Actually, I think this was the only time I did read the game's page, rules, etc. Usually I just shrug and damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead! these contests. whistle
Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:59 am
Author: Blackfaer
Get Earthworm wrote:


Likewise. Huge thanks to Queen Games and Chaddyboy. Congratulations to the winners. I am now proud owner of 25 microbadges for non-winning competitions. Here's to the next 25.


Me too... 25 exactly... very few that I haven't gotten max entries. Some time ago I figured my odds to win each time to be around 1 in 100... now though more people are competing in each competition, so it's up to about 1 in 400.

All y'all need to quit entering so the rest of us can win one!
Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:52 am
Author: ctimmins
Congrats!
Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:41 am