I have been playing games since I was a teenager. After a long hiatus (college and first job), I got back to gaming thanks to Fumbbl, a website where you can play Blood Bowl online. I later discovered eurogames and have never looked back ever since.
I like my games confrontational and stressful instead of cooperative and relaxed. I also lean towards heavy games. In fact, any game under 60 minutes feels like a filler to me.My tastes in games currently mimic those of Mr_Nuts
There used to be a time when I tried to game with my family, but nowadays I only play with other gamers, mainly in Club Dragón
, two gaming associations in Madrid.
I only sport one microbadge, created by out4blood
, a BGG user who passed away in late 2012. It helps me remember that we should live each day as best we can, to the fullest.Rating Scale
This is my current rating scale, (inspired by this thread
10. All-time personal favorite.
9. Excellent game. Always willing to play it.
8. Very good game. Need to own unless a friend has a copy.
7. Good game. No need to own.
6. OK game. Some fun with the right group.
5. Average game. Will not ask to play it.
4. Below average game. Will need convincing to play it.
3. Poor game. Will strongly resist playing.
2. Very poor game. Will refuse to play.
1. Dead game. Top 10 / Hot 10
My favorite games at the moment and games I want to try, respectively.Recently Played*:
* As of January 2011, I log all face-to-face games, plus online games with other people.2014 10x10 ChallengeMy 2015 Gaming Resolutions2016 100x1 Challenge