Dear Santa Jr - Update March 7th
Wishlist is updated!!!
My address is correct!
Please be sure to have a tracking numnber - this is VERY important!
Tips for Santa:
1. Brazil has no FLGS/Online Stores. Easier way is buying in USA (Boards & Bits or CoolStuff) and shipping to Brazil. Spiele-Offensive has a fixed shipping cost to Brazil of 31 Euros up to 20 kg - if you wanna make a child happy and send more than 1 game - is a good option for language-independant games.
2. Ask the store to wrap as a gift and declare "gift" in the customs form- so it'll be easy to avoid the outrageous import taxes here.
3. DO NOT send by Couriers (FedEX, UPS, DHL) since it will be TOO MUCH expensive for you and for me too ! (Taxes as surely collected of almost 100%).
4. Ship as soon as possible - it will take about 15-20 days to arrive, and in the end of the year mail services around the world become a mess - first time my gift take 2 months to arrive (Jan 30th).
5. Yes, I was a good boy this year.