My avatar is a picture of a wheel on an old silver mining cart. Taken by my beautiful wife Wendy! She is also my primary gaming friend, (since most of my other gaming friends have moved
Thanks for the GG frediccini
If it's board gaming with AfC buddies or meeting up with the Las Cruces Board Gamers I am there.
Top Ten are my favorite games that I have played
If I had $500 bucks to spend on games the Hot 10 are the games I would buy (not necessarily in order).
I'm currently in the preliminary stages of designing my own strategy game. More details later...
A trial run has been done and new ideas have come out of the trial run...I'll see if I get anywhere with this. ______My Commments and Ranks________
If I have played a game the score is how I feel about the game
My comments on games I haven't played are from the perspective of a potential buy, not necessarily how good the game is. So...
- 1-4 A low ranking game to me is a game I would not be willing to pick up if I suddenly found a copy for $0.50 at a yard sale and it was extremely rare (except to make a quick turn around on ebay
One more thing, some good reasons I really just plain dislike (very strongly) game themes with vampires,werewolves,zombie and all manner for strange creepy things, so I give them extremely low ranks for this reason alone
- 5-6 is a game I would like to play before I decided to buy
- 7 is a game I would buy, if it was a good deal
- 8 I would pick it with out worrying about whether it is a good game or not
- 9 I would love to find a good deal on this game
- 10 I haven't found a game I couldn't resist, yet
And NO! People message me and ask me why a ranked a game like a did and then suggest I just make a note for my wishlist, if I wanted my wish list to be trashed I would do that, but since I like to keep my wish list small I use this ranking system.
Recently PlayedTop 10