1. I like games that work well for 2 people.
2. I dislike games where chance is a significant factor in determining the winner. That's not a game to me.
3. I like games that get people talking.
4. I like games that require players to work together (co-operative games)
5. I'm happy to have a game with a lot of rules. But, I believe the best games should be explainable in under 10 minutes.
6. I rarely play games with more than 6 people.
7. I find games that require a lot of thought far more stimulating than those requiring dexterity.
8. I don't like games that require players to lie (not bluff) to one another. http://friendless.servegame.org/dynamic/result/chsbellboy