I am married and have one daughter. I work as a software engineer on medical logistics projects. Outside of boardgames my interests are:
1. My Family - Doing "stuff" with my wife and daughter are where I invest most of my time.
2. Travel - I have been to Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Paraguay and the UK. (Hoping to visit Turkey soon)
3. Watching Sports - Love the NFL (Buffalo Bills) and NHL (Buffalo Sabres) and warming to MLB (Washington Nationals)
4. Reading - (sci-fi, classic literature and history books)
5. Writing Poetry - I am mostly a hack but have written about 75 complete poems and self published one volume.
6. Computer - Surfing the net, playing games
7. Board game design - Have designed the game "Colony 8" to the prototype stage (made a real box and pieces for it and everything), and several others
8. Television - Spend time watching the Food Channel, HGTV, BBC America, and several comedies (Big Bang Theory, Psych.)
9. Auctions and Antiques - I love going to auctions and estate sales.
10. Genealogy. I have created large GED files for my paternal grandparents and smaller GED files for my maternal grandparents.