The Crew from Thomas Sing and KOSMOS has won yet another award — the 2020 Deutscher Spielepreis.
The DSP is determined by the votes of gamers, who rate their top five games from the previous year, in addition to naming their favorite children's game. Those votes are then tabulated, and here's the list of games that received the most votes:
1. The Crew, from Sing and KOSMOS
2. Cartographers, Jordy Adan and Thunderworks Games
3. Maracaibo, from Alexander Pfister and Game's Up
4. Barrage, from Tommaso Battista, Simone Luciani and Cranio Creations
5. Cooper Island, from Andreas Odendahl and Frosted Games
6. Glen More II: Chronicles, from Matthias Cramer and Funtails
7. Crystal Palace, from Carsten Lauber and Feuerland
8. PARKS, from Henry Audubon and Keymaster Games
9. Marco Polo II: In the Service of the Khan, from Simone Luciani, Daniele Tascini, and Hans im Glück
10. Paladins of the West Kingdom, from Shem Phillips and Garphill Games
Andor Junior from Inka Brand, Markus Brand, and KOSMOS was voted best children's game by DSP respondents.
To submit news, a designer diary, outrageous rumors, or other material, contact us at email@example.com.
- [+] Dice rolls