Name: Thunderstone Gateway
Launch Price: Free
iTunes: Thunderstone Gateway
Release, update, price tracking info on Appshopper.com: TBD
BGG Entry: Thunderstone
VGG Entry: Thunderstone Online
Notes: Thunderstone is now out on iPad under the name Thunderstone Gateway. It is another release from Zabu. As I said it my preview, it is a great way to play the game on the go but it is a pretty basic interface. I will be putting up a full review in the near future.
Thunderstone iOS is the new iOS implementation of the exciting fantasy deck-building card game from Alderac Entertainment Group.
Fight the evils of the dungeon to prove your worth. Gain powerful weaponry and level into new and mighty hero classes. Defeat monsters and survive to take the treasure of Thunderstone.
* Battle AI bot players in narrative single-player campaign mode.
* Test out custom decks and strategies against AI opponents in skirmish mode.
* First campaign and deck free-to-play, additional packs and campaigns purchasable via in-app purchase.
* Additional packs give you new campaigns and new cards for skirmish "quick-play" mode or multiplayer games. The first pack is free to play. Additional packs are available via in-app purchase.
* Realtime and asynchronous multiplayer modes.
* Play against existing Facebook and Kongregate players!
* In multiplayer mode, only the host needs to have purchased the cards in order to use them.
* Randomize or customize decks in skirmish and multiplayer modes.
* Import progress and purchases from Thunderstone Online (http://apps.facebook.com/thunderstone/)
- Recommended for iPad2 or newer.
- Requires Facebook login