I have added another feature in BGG2nanDECK, and renamed it as BGG1tool (because exporting to nanDECK is only one of its functions). The new feature is a bubble chart with correlations between two games (with the votes from users that have rated both games). These are the steps to create it:
- insert some games' ID in the box to the left. In that screenshot, there are Chess (171), Hive (2655), Puerto Rico (3076) and Agricola (31260).
- then check the "Download votes" option (in the bottom group of options).
- then click "Load games" (in the top group of buttons).
- wait (with the votes activated, there is more to wait than usual).
- when the program shows you the list in the central window, click on "Chart" button (in the bottom left); it shows you this window:
- here you can select any game (and more than one) and you see a chart for the votes' distribution. If you select exactly two games, you can click on the "Show correlation" button and it shows you this window:
Let me know if you noticed bugs or have some suggestions. The download link is:
Games, software and BGG...
- [+] Dice rolls