Zach Burns of Ludeme Games dropped me an email this morning letting us know that Yomi will be released for iPad on April 17th, 2014. That’s right, in little more than a week you will have full Yomi goodness on your iPad.
Here are the main features of the game:
- All 10 characters from the Yomi base game are available with the initial purchase $9.99.
- The additional 10 expansion characters are available as a single bundle IAP for $9.99.
- The game features competitive online multiplayer with player matching and rankings.
- You can play cross platform with players on FantasyStrike.com.
- There are two AI difficulties to challenge offline and an endless survival mode.
- You can save replays of your games and share them with others. You can even view replays of the top players to learn new strategies.
I will be trying the game out starting today and will post some early impressions on Twitter, with a full review going up on the launch date.
In the mean time, check out these new screenshots:
Among the best things in life is playing printed games in person with family and close friends. When those are not convenient we like iOS Board Games. News, reviews, previews, and opinions about board gaming on iPhones, iPads, iPods and even Android devices. (iPhone board games, iPad board games, iPod board games, Android board games)
- [+] Dice rolls