I have added a new feature in the last version of BGG1tool (1.8), for viewing when a user (or a group of users) has played last a list of games:
- first, I must start from a list of games, it can be a user's collection(s), a guild's collection, a geeklist, or, as in this case, the first ten ranked games: I click on "Load rankings" button
- I write 1-10 as start-end and clic on the OK button:
- then, I click on "Load games" button to load all the data, and wait:
- I click on "Pick games" button, in this window, at the left there are two lists, one for BGG users, and one for non-BGG users, I add some users in the first list (writing them in the box below and clicking on "Add"):
- now I can select a user, and click on "History" button to check the info about played games by the selected user:
- in the left list, there are the played games (the first number is the day passed, in that example, Terra Mystica was played 64 days ago), in the right list there are the unplayed games
- returning in the last window, I can click on "History (all)" button to check the info about played games by all the users:
- the number after the "-" is the number of users that have played that games, and the days is an average value.
This is the download link for this program:
Games, software and BGG...
- [+] Dice rolls