David NeumannUnited States
WisconsinIn life you have to do a lot of things you don't f*cking want to do. Many times, that's what the f*ck life is... one vile f*cking task after another.
Sentinels of the Multiverse Released
Compatibility: iPad, Android Tablets
Current Price: $10
Developer/Publisher: Handelabra Games and Greater Than Games
Version: 1.0.2 (Android), 1.0 (iOS)
Download Size: 179MB (Android), 255MB (iOS)
Multiplayer: Pass and Play
AI: No. Game is cooperative so no AI necessary.
iTunes Link: Sentinels of the Multiverse
Google Play Link: Sentinels of the Multiverse
Amazon Appstore Link: Sentinels of the Multiverse
BGG Entry: Sentinels of the Multiverse
Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomo....oh, wait. Our lawyers say we can't use that intro. Guess I'll get right to the point then.
Sentinels of the Multiverse is here for both Android tablets and iPad!
For iPad you'll need at least an iPad 2 or iPad mini and iOS 6. For Android you need Android 3.2 or later and a device with 600 dp screen width and OpenGL ES 2.0. Or something like that. Geez.
You want blurbs? We got blurbs:Handelabra Games wrote:Calling all Sentinels! Do you have what it takes to defend the Multiverse? Compose a team of superheroes, each with their own playstyles, backstories, and grudges. Pit them against a variety of maniacal and formidable villains. Defeat your enemies and save the Multiverse!
Sentinels of the Multiverse is the award-winning game in which players join forces as heroes to combat a dastardly villain in a dynamic environment. At long last, you can play a 100% faithful adaptation of Sentinels on your tablet!
The digital version of Sentinels of the Multiverse plays like a comic book come to life! If you’ve ever turned the page to a climactic battle between Heroes and Villains and thought “I wish I could control this,” then Sentinels is the game for you!
The rules of the game are deceptively simple: Play a Card, Use a Power, and Draw a Card. What makes Sentinels of the Multiverse unique is that each card has special abilities that can create powerful combos or even change the rules of the game!
This digital version includes all content from the Sentinels of the Multiverse Enhanced Edition:
• 10 Heroes: Absolute Zero, Bunker, Fanatic, Haka, Legacy, Ra, Tachyon, Tempest, The Visionary, & The Wraith
• 4 Villains: Baron Blade, Citizen Dawn, Grand Warlord Voss, & Omnitron
• 4 Environments: Insula Primalis, Megalopolis, Ruins of Atlantis, & Wagner Mars Base
Every rule & interaction in the game has been carefully adapted and thoroughly tested by expert Sentinels players, as well as the designer himself. If you’re wondering how a certain situation works in SotM, this game is the ultimate rules lawyer!
• Original music brings the Multiverse to life like you’ve never heard before. Rock out to the official Sentinels Theme Song, along with ambient tracks for each environment.
• Beautifully rendered environment backdrops put you right in the action.
• Brand new artwork for every Hero and Villain in the game, created by Sentinels of the Multiverse artist Adam Rebottaro himself.
• Over 9,000 different potential battles to choose from by combining the 10 Heroes, 4 Villains, and 4 Environments.
• Play a solo game with three to five heroes, or pass & play with your friends.
We should have a review up and ready By Monday. Enjoy!
Among the best things in life is playing printed games in person with family and close friends. When those are not convenient we like iOS Board Games. News, reviews, previews, and opinions about board gaming on iPhones, iPads, iPods and even Android devices. (iPhone board games, iPad board games, iPod board games, Android board games)
- [+] Dice rolls