GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
14 Days Left
Congress of Gamers conventions
Eric's actual photo!
Here's a list of options. Details for each will be in separate posts.
1. Sell the bulk of the entire collection to a dealer. If the collection is in good order and catalogued, you can solicit quotes for a quick sale.
2. Sell yourself using BGG and eBay.
3. Donate to a local gaming group, which will likely keep some and then sell or otherwise distribute the rest.
4. Sell at board game convention auctions and/or auction stores
5. Some few "brick and mortar" local game stores may buy games or sell on consignment, but it's unusual to find one prepared to accept a collection of 200+ games.