Splendor Updates With Online Multiplayer
When Splendor arrived on digital last year it was hailed as a fairly spectacular port missing only one thing: online multiplayer. Today that oversight was corrected as Splendor was updated to include cross-platform multiplayer.
The version 2.0.0 update includes the following blurb:[company=1027 wrote:[/company]"]What's New in Version 2.0.0Splendor is available for iOS Universal, Android, Kindle, and PC/Mac. The online multiplayer update seems to only be available for iOS and Android at this time, however.
** ONLINE MULTIPLAYER NOW AVAILABLE !!! **
• Online game feature is live! Play against human opponents worldwide and cross-platforms!
• You will need a Days of Wonder account to log in and play online games
• Online games are either ranked or unranked, with 2 to 4 players, and you can include a password to make private games.
• Karma system: if you leave an online game in progress, you lose Karma. Players can create games with Karma thresholds to only accept players with a certain level of Karma.
• Victory conditions: in ranked games, the number of Prestige points to win is fixed to 15. In unranked games, you can set the number of points you like.
• Various bug fixes
- Splendor for iOS Universal, $7
- Splendor for Android, $7
- Splendor for Kindle, $7
- Splendor for PC/Mac, $10
1775: Rebellion Released for PC/Mac
It's not a mobile release (yet), but about an hour ago HexWar Games (HexWar) released their port of Academy Games, Inc.' fantastic American Revolutionary War title, 1775: Rebellion for PC and Mac.
1775: Rebellion looks a lot like a war game, but it feels a lot like a euro. and it's one of the best 4-player games out there. Luckily, this version allows for both play against AI and online multiplayer for 2-4 players.HexWar wrote:Key Features
1775: Rebellion features simple and unique game mechanics and special attention to historical detail. Experience this critical time in American history, you will not be disappointed!
3 Scenarios – 1775, 1775 (Short) and Siege of Quebec.
Play solo vs. 3 AI difficulties
54 Cards (Movement & Event)
Cross-platform online play or up to 4 player hotseat multiplayer.
Faithful conversion of the original board game.
As for that tablet version, I've been told that we can expect an iPad version in about a month or so.
The Steam version is currently on sale for $20 instead of it's usual price of $25.
- 1775: Rebellion for PC/Mac, $20
Among the best things in life is playing printed games in person with family and close friends. When those are not convenient we like iOS Board Games. News, reviews, previews, and opinions about board gaming on iPhones, iPads, iPods and even Android devices. (iPhone board games, iPad board games, iPod board games, Android board games)
29 Sep 2016
- [+] Dice rolls