Jaime "Jason Rider" PoloSpain
S/C de Tenerife
A small interview with the designer of a really good game in my opinion. De Vulgari Eloquentia.
* Which was your first game that you get as a gift or you bought?
I don't remember
* How much time do you use in a week for boardgames?
it depends...3 hours, more, no time
* How much time do you spend to finish a game (idea, test...)?
from 3 months to 1 year
* What can you tell us abour your first games?
my first game has been Casablanca, in 1984. Probably I'd do it better, now.
* What can you tell us about De Vulgari Eloquentia?
A friend of mine gave me the idea of a game about the born of the italian language
* Do you play your own games?
* do you play online? If you do it, what games do you play online?
no game on line
* Will be an online version of your game De Vulgari Eloquentia?
I don't think so
* Will be published in Spanish any of your games?
I don't know
* If you could design a game in the history of games... which one would be that one?
la divina commedia
* Which other desingers do you admire?
* Can you tell us your top 5 games?
I've played too few games to tell my 5 top
* If you only could choose one game to play with 3 friends more, what game will you chose?
In 3 players Feudo
* And to play alone?
I don't know any boardgame of this kind
* What was the last game that you played and you get addicted?
One of my games.
* Any future proyect?
One, but I can't speak about it
* Any advise for the new designers?
Use your fantasy and dreams
Último Turno es un blog que nace por la iniciativa de varios amigos que les gustan los juegos de mesa y deciden exponer sus opiniones para que todo el mundo las pueda leer y opinar.
- [+] Dice rolls