Dice Hate Me
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
In this special episode of The State of Games, Dice and Monkey travel to Dover, Delaware to attend the second annual Unpublished Games Festival! While there, the pair met some old friends, made some new ones, played a ton of unpublished games about salmon, jivecats, chemical fires and selling vacuums, and got some great feedback on the upcoming VivaJava. And speaking of VivaJava, this episode features a bonus interview with designer T.C. Petty III where he talks about design inspiration, burritos and betting on the ponies. The Kickstarter campaign begins now - get ready to Get Caffeinated!
Give us your tired, your hungry for more games:
Link to podcast on BGG: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamepodcastepisode/73761/the-o...
External link to podcast on Dice Hate Me, with supplement content:
You can also subscribe to our podcast through iTunes! http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-state-of-games/id4202...
Notes on podcast content in relation to tagged games
- VivaJava: The Coffee Game - comments on gameplay, interview with designer TC Petty III
- Compounded - comments on live gameplay
- Swinging Jivecat Voodoo Lounge - comments on live gameplay
Notes on podcast content not tagged or in the BGG database
- Pond Farr - comments on live gameplay, talk with designer Jesse Catron
- Haathi - comments on live gameplay
- Throne Dice - comments on live gameplay
- Traveling Salesman - comments on live gameplay, talk with designer Joe Hopkins