I recap here a new feature I've added in version 1.20.13 of BGG1tool, to find which, between two games, users gave the highest rating. The steps are:
- in the left box insert the IDs of the games (you can obtain the IDs from the names using the "S" button), in this example I've chosen Pandemic Legacy (S1) and Gloomhaven
- Important: select the option "Download votes" in the lower section of the window
- click the "Load games" button and wait until the center box is filled with data (there is a % counter in the bottom right corner)
- click on "Data charts" button, then select entry "Votes correlations"
- in the left column, select the two games
- click "Summary" button
The result for this example is:
Users that have voted Pandemic Legacy: Season 1: 29097
Users that have voted Gloomhaven: 20921
Users that have voted both games: 8645
Users that gave an higher vote to Pandemic Legacy: Season 1: 2342
Users that gave an higher vote to Gloomhaven: 3876
Users that gave the same vote: 2427
Games, software and BGG...
- [+] Dice rolls