This is it.
After some months of intermittent development, I'm launching, what I would call, the first version of Win-Win.
If it's the first time you are hearing about this app, well, let me tell you. Win-Win takes your want and wish lists, here, from BGG, and looks into the Geek Market to show you where are the best prices (and how much of a bargain they are).
On this first version, these are the major features added:
- The explore is now automatic (One of the most wanted features. If you have a lot of items in your list, just sit and wait while the results pop up without you doing a thing)
- Added the search of games by the discount on the median price
- Added comparison to the Amazon price
- Distinction between EU and UK shipping zones
- Ignored items from auctions
- Improvements on the exclusion of promo/incomplete items on the market
- Added page with the frequently asked questions
- Changed the domain. We are now at www.itswinwinboardgames.com
As usual, I'm all ears about feedback you can give or about a great deal you found.
A developer's diary on what happens when you build an app for boardgamers.
01 Oct 2019
- [+] Dice rolls