a first summary of titles coming in 2020 from German publisher KOSMOS, along with a follow-up of additional releases and the news of Targi: The Expansion being released in English.
Other titles now confirmed to be coming in English in 2020 from Thames & Kosmos, the North American branch of KOSMOS, include:
• The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine, which was previously announced as a Q1/2 2020 release with better card stock than the German release at SPIEL '19 and which I've already previewed in depth
• The Liberation of Rietburg, a standalone game in the world of Andor
Adventure Games: The Volcanic Island, the third title in the Adventure Games series
• Aqualin, a two-player tile-laying game in which one player builds colors while the other assembles sea creatures
• Exit: The Game – The Enchanted Forest, which is also new in German in 2020
• Exit: The Game – The Stormy Flight, which is rated 2 out of 5 in difficulty as with the title above
• Exit: The Game – Theft on the Mississippi, which is rated 3 out of 5 in difficulty and which is appearing in English now after being released in German in 2019
• Exit: The Game – The Cemetery of the Knight, which is another 3 out of 5 and which is new for 2020
• My City, a tile-laying game with legacy elements from Reiner Knizia for which I can now offer a more detailed description, along with an image from the T&K catalog:Quote:My City is a competitive legacy game in which you develop a city on your own playing board through the ages.
The game consists of 24 episodes, beginning with the development of a city in its early preindustrial stages and progressing through industrialization. During each game, players customize their experience by adding elements to their boards, altering cards, and in some cases even destroying them and removing them from play entirely. Players' choices and action made during one session of gameplay carry over into the next session, creating a personalized gaming experience.
For players who do not want to experience My City as a legacy game, a double-sided game board offers an alternate set-up for repeatable play.
To submit news, a designer diary, outrageous rumors, or other material, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [+] Dice rolls