I was born in Budapest, in 1974. I work as a freelance illustrator, graphic designer, and concept artist since 1997.
I work for several publishing houses, game developers, and advertising agencies worldwide. I mostly illustrate roleplaying and collectible card games like Dungeons & Dragons, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, A Game of Thrones, Call of Cthulhu, Shadowrun, Mage Wars, Earthdawn, and Eclipse Phase. In 2004 and 2005 I was voted among The New Masters of Fantasy artists and had been exhibited twice in the NMoF - A Collection of the Year’s Best Fantasy Art. I often work with my collegue Richard Vass, one of our artworks has been selected to appear in Spectrum 19 in 2012.
In 2012 I started a carreer as a tattoo artist. You can find me in Dark Art Tattoo in Budapest.
- Wizards of the Coast, Hasbro (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Fantasy Flight Games (Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, Call of Cthulhu, A Game of Thrones, Reiner Knizia's Kingdoms)
- Catalyst Game Labs, The Topps Company (Shadowrun)
- Arcane Wonders (Mage Wars)
- Posthuman Studios (Eclipse Phase)
- 13Mann Verlags (Rolemaster, Heredium)
- RedBrick Limited (Earthdawn)
- Alderac Entertainment Group
- Digital Reality
- Digic Pictures
- Brainfactor Entertainment
- 3D Brigade
- McCann Erickson
- Ogilvy & Mather
- Saatchi & Saatchi
Awards and honors:
Spectrum 19 (2012)
The New Masters of Fantasy 2005
The New Masters of Fantasy 2004