Gregory Zorzos is a native Hellene, was born in Kallithea, Athens in Greece (Hellas) in 1958.
The author and his research work have been distinguished by a lot of official organizations and ministries, in Greece and all over the world.
The author has written and published over 1.800 books, board games, and CDROMS works about ancient and modern history in the fields of economics, technical, board games, martial arts, software, love affairs, feasibility studies, research, case studies, etc. Also has more than 130.000 books unpublished...
Some of his books are in distinguished University libraries such as Cambridge, Harvard, New York College, Oxford, etc. and many national libraries such as Greece, China, Library of Congress, Diet Library, etc.
He now works on a large-scale projects to promote the common ancient games (petties/polis), mainly board games, in many countries such as Greece, Cyprus, China, USA, UK, Denmark, Canada etc.
As a reporter in his teenage years, the author has wrote articles for many newspapers, magazines, etc. and was editor-in-chief in some of them.
The author was the President of the Historical Committee of many martial arts federations such as Pankration, Pammachon, Alindisis, Soma, Dielkistinda, Hoplomachia, Sciamachia, Pyx Lax, Rassein etc.
- Many awards and credits around the world.
- Member of the "Royal Society of Literature" (UK).
- Member of the "American Authors Association" (USA).
- Member of the "American Screenwriters Association" (USA).
- Member of the "Erotic Authors Association" (USA).
- Member of the ex-BOD of the "Hellenic Historical Author Association" (Greece).
- ex-Member of the "Hellenic Literature Association" (Greece).
- member of the ex-BOD of the "Union of Correspondents of Greek Press Abroad" (Greece).
- Member of the "World Pan Hellenic United Martial Arts Foundation" (USA).
- Member of the "Hellenic Chamber of Economists" highest Professional Class as "Economist" and highest Professional Class as "Accountant" (Greece).
- Member of the "Hellenic Researcher in the Ministry of Constructions", highest Professional Class in Economic Studies, Research Studies and Organization Studies (Greece).
- Writer of the year 2005 award as "Historian Author of The Hellenic Martial Arts Pammachon and Pankration".
- Writer of the year 2006 award as "International Historic Writer of Martial Arts".
- International Who's Who of Professionals.
- Greek Who's Who of Professionals.
His research has been approved/accepted by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Culture, Hellenic Army, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Unesco (P&N), SAE, etc.
His works have registered in copyrights in Greece, USA, and Canada.
Interests: Author, researcher, reporter, consultant, system analyst, software development, board game creator, feasibilities studies, etc.
- Analog Systems (Bit and Byte)
- Ancient Economic Lexicon (Alexander the Great era)
- Banks of Alexander the Great (CD Rom)
- Economic Stratagems
- Medieval and Renaissance Pankration : Pangration
- Pankration : Pangration
- Cosmic Runar Dices (Ancient Hellenic Dice Game)
- Ambrosia : The Food of the Gods
- Pythagoras Board Game (Ancient Hellenic Board Game)
- Tax Free Mutual funds
- Search Engines (CD Rom)
- Thagetians economists
- Medieval and Renaissance Pammachon or Pammachion
- Technical of Alexander the Great (summary)
- Nauplion Board Game (Ancient Hellenic Board Game)
- Aparchae : Man offers to Gods
- Pammachon or Pammachion
- Aquacult Feed Control
- Cross : The ancient symbol of the Cross (CD Rom)
- Pelasgian Economists (1 vol + CD Rom)
- Technical of Alexander the Great (5 vols + CD Rom)
- Creta Board Game (Ancient Hellenic Board Game)
- Phaestos Disk
- Economics of 1492 - Discovering America
- Nectar : The Drink of the Gods
- Sciamachy or Sciomachy
- Sovereigns of the Hellenic Tribe
- Offshore Companies (CD Rom)
- Secret Societies in Greece (revolution era 1821)
- Economics (micro-macro) of Alexander the Great (5 vols+cdrom)
- Byzantium Board Game (Ancient Hellenic Board Game)
- Labyrinth of Minotaur
- Economics of 1571 Battle of Lepanto
- Spondee : Man offers to Gods
- Ancient Papyrii of Machedonia
- Cosmic Dices (Ancient Hellenic Dice Game)
- Ancient Papyrii of Nauplion (Argolida)
- Atherma Archegona (ancient Hellenic board game)
- Ancient and Modern Slavery (2 vols + CD Rom)
- Macedonia Board Game (Ancient Hellenic Board Game)
- Mega Zatrikion Mega Zatrikion (Ancient Hellenic Board Game)
- Zatrikion Zatrikion (Ancient Hellenic Board Game)
- Parallilogrammon Zatrikion Parallilogrammon Zatrikion (Ancient Hellenic Board Game)
- About Love (Peri Erotos Dialegomeni)
Books and DVDs on line on AMAZON
Gregory (Grigorios) Zorzos