Babis Giannios was born in 1983 and grew up in Thessaloniki, Greece. He got engaged in gaming at an early age, by playing RPGs and card games, while also designing his own board games and playing them with friends.
Later on, he became a member of the playtesting group of "AEG" and "White Wolf" board game companies, focused on card games. He also served as the administrator and storyteller in 7-8 online games with 30-60 players.
In 2013, he made his first professional steps in board game designing and published "Shadows over the Empire" in association with Artipia Games.
Apart from designing games, he is a storyteller and LARP organizer for White Wolf's game Vampire: the Masquerade.
He is working as a game developer for Mythic Games, based in UK.
Babis Giannios has already published four games with one more getting released next year:
1. Shadows over the Empire, by Artipia Games
2. Kune v Lakia: a chronicle of a lapine divorce foretold, by LudiCreations
3. Galactic Warlords: Battle for Dominion, by Archona Games
4. Alexandria, by LudiCreations
5. Heritage - Vampire: the Masquerade, by Nice Game Publishing
Babis has his own blog ( http://baboxgames.com ) where he writes about the progress of his latest designing projects and his career.