Jean-Claude Pellin is a Luxemburgish game designer, living in Keispelt, near Luxembourg City.
He studied special needs education and has a master degree in Management and Coaching in education systems.
He founded the first mobile toy library with boardgames in Luxembourg: Ludobus. He is also involved in the Board Game Club Spillfabrik where he acts like the vice president. Today, Pellin works as a part-time game designer.
Most of his games are the fruit of a collaboration with one or more co-authors.
Full List of Games:
• 2014 Sifaka (Azao Games)
• 2014 Fish’n’Stones (Logis)
• 2015 Nine Tiles (Oink Games)
• 2016 What’s Up (Strawberry Studios)
• 2016 Specific (Gigamic)
• 2016 Multicity (Logis)
• 2016 Make’n’Break Architect (Ravensburger)
• 2016 Flip Hop (Azao Games)
• 2016 Cookie Box (Korea Board Games)
• 2017 Rat Trap (Tiki Editions)
• 2017 Up & Down (Horesca, Luxemburg)
• 2018 Ready To Play - Urban Game (Rotondes, Luxemburg)
• 2019 Nine Tiles Panic (Oink Games)
• 2019 Dust in the Wings (Board & Dice)
• 2019 Hungry Hugo (Logis, Release Fall 2019)