Italian joung & crazy Game Designer. He succesfully published 4 card/board games in his first year of activity due to the creation of a new way to approach to the mass Boardgame sector.
- In June 2014 he created "Cards and Company" brand, thanks to an important manager who believes in his ideas, presenting, one year later, three different card games:
Orgasmo: An irriverent comic game based on sex, launched with Rocco Siffredi only for Italian sector.
Italian Job: An irriverent party game of bluff and interpretation. The job accordings to an italian view.
Gomorraland: The unofficial game based on Gomorra tv series that moves against Mafia and Camorra.
- In April 2016 he published Travel Game ed InCube for Cards and Company's family line.
- In June 2016 he published Gomorraland 2, Gomorraland's sequel, featuring new cards and characters.
- In January 2017 he create graphycs and packaging for Babel Tower.
- In October 2017 he published DeadLand, a survival Cooperative/Competitive Board Game for Giochi Uniti.
His only purpose is to make the whole world smiling with one of its experience games.