Pim Thunborg was born 1976 in the small village Höreda in the south of Sweden.
Information from Website:
I have always been interested in everything that comes my way, and there is never a subject that I’m not having a couple of opinions about, just ask me ;-).
When it comes to tabletop games, there is nothing better than sitting with good friends and rack your brains to think up how to be successful. I love all kinds of games. Not only the board games but also sports, competitions, challenges, etc. The thing for me is not to win (although I think it's fun), but it's the challenge I want. The most important are the interaction between the players, the tough decisions, and the even fight. It's never fun to win or lose big, but the thrill is when it is even, or when you are the underdog, and still manages to draw the longest straw to end. That's the feeling I want my games to have.
• A lot of interaction between the players.
• Easy but difficult.
• No downtime without choices and ideas.
• I've always done sports a lot and have some championship medals in beach volleyball, I have also played a few years in the top division in indoor volleyball.
• Another hobby is juggling. I actually moonlighting as a juggler and comedian when I studied. Nowadays I mostly juggle/talks at weddings and other celebrations, but it's a great feeling to connect with the audience and make them laugh. Some torches, knives, and axes hear to the repertoire too.
• I have also written some books. One Fantasy book “Ödets färg” (The color of destiny) that’s for the moment only is available in Swedish. But hopefully, I will translate it someday. I have also written a children’s book.