Capcom Co., Ltd., or Capcom is an Osaka-based Japanese developer and publisher of video games. Originally established in 1983, it has since become an international enterprise with branches and subsidiaries in North America, Europe, and East Asia. While Capcom's first product was the coin-operated Little League from July 1983, its first real video game, the arcade title Vulgus, was released in May 1984.
- Founded 2011 Beeline Interactive, Inc.
Blue Harvest LLC - Founded 2007
Capcom Asia Co., Ltd. - Founded 1993
Capcom Entertainment Korea Co., Ltd. - Founded 2007
Capcom Game Studio Vancouver, Inc.
Capcom Interactive, Inc. - Founded 2006
Capcom Philippines., Inc. - Founded 2012
Capcom Taiwan Co., Ltd. - Founded 2012
- Founded 1985 Capcom U.S.A., Inc.
- Founded 2002 CE Europe Ltd.
Capcom Entertainment France, SAS - Founded 2008
CEG Interactive Entertainment GmbH - Founded 2003
- Founded 2008 K2 Co., Ltd.
Capcom Europe GmbH - Founded 1992/Defunct 2002
- Founded 1998/Defunct 2002 (subsidiary of Capcom Entertainment, Inc.) Capcom Eurosoft Ltd.
Capcom Interactive Canada, Inc. - Founded 2006/Defunct 2011 (subsidiary of Capcom U.S.A., Inc.)
Capcom Mexico S.A. DE C.V. - Founded 1993/Defunct 1997
- Founded 2000/Defunct 2013 Capcom Production Studio 1
- Founded 2001/Defunct 2007 Capcom Production Studio 2
- Founded 1999/Defunct 2004 Capcom Production Studio 3
- Founded 1999/Defunct Mid-2000 Capcom Production Studio 4
- Founded 1999/Defunct 2006 Capcom Production Studio 5
- Founded 2002/Defunct 2006 (subsidiary of Capcom U.S.A., Inc.) Capcom Studio 8, Inc.
- Founded 1995/Defunct 2002 (subsidiary of Capcom U.S.A., Inc.) Capcom Digital Studios, Inc.
Production Studio 8 - Founded 1995/Defunct 2006 (subsidiary of Capcom U.S.A., Inc.)
- Founded 2004/Defunct 2007 Clover Studio Co., Ltd.
- Founded 1999/Defunct 2009 Elecbyte
- Founded 1997/Defunct 2007 Flagship Co., Ltd.
In January 1989, the old company
Capcom Co., Ltd. merged with Sambi Co., Ltd., resulting in the current Japanese branch.
Board Game Publisher
Board Game Issues
Want in Trade
Action / Dexterity
Age of Reason
American Civil War
American Indian Wars
American Revolutionary War
Aviation / Flight
Comic Book / Strip
Expansion for Base-game
Industry / Manufacturing
Mature / Adult
Movies / TV / Radio theme
Pike and Shot
Print & Play
Video Game Theme
World War I
World War II
Action / Movement Programming
Action Point Allowance System
Area Control / Area Influence
Campaign / Battle Card Driven
Crayon Rail System
Deck / Pool Building
Pick-up and Deliver
Point to Point Movement
Press Your Luck
Roll / Spin and Move
Secret Unit Deployment
Simultaneous Action Selection
Variable Phase Order
Variable Player Powers
No Web Links Found