- Sagely Games' first game, Margin for Error, was reviewed in GAMES Magazine (March 2007). The following excerpt is quoted with permission:
- "If you're a fan of trick-taking games, don't overlook this superb effort...With a surprising number of tough choices, & less luck than many trick-taking contests, (Margin for Error) demands & rewards repeated play." - GAMES Magazine
- Margin for Error received Creative Child Magazine's 2007 "Seal of Excellence" award in its Family Card Games category.
- Margin for Error is available from over 30 retailers worldwide, including retailers in the United States, Australia, Canada, Hungary, Italy, Sweeden, & the UK.
- Playtesters for Sagely Games were: Ellen S., Todd & Alice C., Mark & Kristy E., George & Marlowe K., Robin M., Chad & Charlene S., Eric & Brenda Y.
- email address is: email@example.com