Playing-card manufacturers of London, England.
Founded as Soho printers in 1820. In its heyday around 1900 some 75% of the UK's playing cards were printed in the company's Camden works. In 1922 the company merged with De La Rue. The new company kept the De La Rue name but the Goodall identifiers continued to be used for decades.
Products are identified by the Goodall trade mark (a heart with 'Goodall' inside), or “CG & S” or “Goodall”.
For more details see Michael H. Goodall, 'Chas Goodall & Son: The Family and The Firm 1820-1922', Woking: 2000.