Phalanx Games Polska was a boardgames publishing house, established 21st of April, 2009. Our goal is to publish beautiful, challenging games, with unique theme. In 2011 we won Polish Game of the Year 2011 title with the Boże Igrzysko game, a redesign of Martin Wallace God’s Playground game. We cooperate with the biggest partners in the boardgames industry, like KOSMOS Verlag and Mayfair Games, Inc.
Since 2013 operating under the brand PHALANX under which we publish the games and which should be linked to all our projects past 2013.
- company logo.
- April 21, 2009, founded as Phalanx Games Polska.
- In 2009, Phalanx Games Polska cooperated with Phalanx Games b.v. from the Netherlands until 2012 when Phalanx Games b.v. closed it's doors.
- In 2013, Phalanx Games Polska began publishing under the name PHALANX.
- In 2016, the company ceased operating as a publisher, rebranded to Vertima and become solely a distributor in Poland.
- In 2016 PHALANX opened operations in the UK and took over the brand PHALANX.