From the product page (http://victorypointgames.com/details.php?prodId=189):
For years we've pondered the question: "Why did the chicken cross the road?" Well, never fear, because our very own VPG designer, Nathan Hansen, has the answer! WHY?! is a 1 to 5 player game featuring the perfectly normal, seemingly sane chickens, running headlong into traffic, causing a massive 42 car pileup! We ask you again, WHY?! What could have possibly been so important?
Each turn, players draw a card and follow the instructions to move their chicken, and either move current cars on the board or draw new ones into a random lane! Anything can happen to you as you cross this dangerous road to get to the other side.
A quick, easy to learn game, designed for children but challenging for all players!
Complexity: 1.5 on a 9 scale
Solitaire Suitability: 8.5 on a 9 scale
Scale: Each player plays a chicken attempting to cross the road and avoid incoming traffic
Changes from First Edition:
• All components upgraded to Gold Banner standards, including a mounted map, laser-cut counters, and full-sized poker cards.
• Rules booklet reformatted and some rules changed concerning car movement
What's in the Box?:
• One 8.5" x 11" highway game map
• One 4-page, full-color Rules booklet
• 40 thick, multi-shaped, laser-cut game pieces (minor assembly required)
• 25 Event cards
• One 8.5" x 11" mounted, jigsaw-cut game map
• One bright red, 9 1/4" x 5 7/8" Standard cardboard VPG game box
• One beautiful box cover sleeve
• One "Wipes-A-Lot" napkin
• One charcoal dessicant packet