Every copy of King of Clubs will include the following:
- 9 Nightclub cards - Each night, 4 of these clubs will hold a dance competition, winning at one earns prestige.
- 20 Dancer cards - 4 teams of 5 dancers each - Disco, Salsa, Polka, and Hip-hop. Players select dancers of various skill levels to compete at each club.
- 24 Move cards - Chain together a sequence of moves to boost a dancer's skill!
- 9 Victory Point cards - Awarded to the player with the most prestige, but only if you "earn it" by doing a dance!
- 1 Lead Dancer card - Given to whoever has the most points, that player must perform the first dance moves.
- Rule Booklet - Includes instructions for both the Basic and Advanced versions.