Been traumatized by a power struggle in elementary school, the young Denis Portion dedicates his life to the study of conflicts of all kinds. Genius by profession, he plunges his body and soul into the development of a new-generation computer an awesome power. After nearly a lifetime ... Nearly..., two weeks! He creates a machine he christened the Computron4000. Denis aims to reference all the creatures of the world, and make them battle it out a fight without mercy. Next, enough to classify them in order of dangerousness. Thus, no more force report will be lightly estimated: it is known, before it takes place, if a conflict is doomed to failure or not. However, a small error in the program, the summoned creatures are printed, not in 3D, but the 3 dice... Well, never mind, this is just a detail.
CHUNKY FIGHTERS is a fun and exciting skirmish game from Nick Hayes! With action, adventure, emotion, suspense,thrill and (almost) not love.
Each player makes his team with the proud warriors at his disposal. Be careful, a good choice is necessary because the fighters have special abilities that make them unique. It is important to do a combination of warriors adapted to your strategy. Then, players compete by making their characters fight against their opponents. Each of these fighters is represented by 4 dice, 3 dice for the the Body (Head, Torso and Legs) and 1 die for its Equipment (variable strenght).
From a technical point of view, the characters will be composed of 4 white dice of 22mm (big enough), with 3 thick sheets of 8 stickers each.
It is the same for the 4 Combat Dice: Yellow Dice the Runt fighter, Orange Dice the Vigorous fighter, Red Dice the Stalwart fighter and the unavoidable Location Dice.
• Each player, in turn, will play a character of his choice.
• He will be able to Attack, to Parry, to Disarm[, to Cure, to Support, to use a Talent or to Change a weapon.
• The goal of the game? Defeat all opponents presents with the best strategies!
• Fast and furious games!
• From 2 to 99 players, in fight mode or team mode.
>> Download the rules in French
>> Download the rules in English
Note that the game has 2 modes of combat:
• The "Higlander" mode: it can be only one.
• And the mode "Challenge", the goal is not to eliminate his opponents, but to achieve an objective of victory points by completing challenges.
The first edition of the game will consist of 2 starter packs (Starter #1 and #2) with each:
• 5 "Action" tokens used to mark the targeted fighters with special capacities,
• 2 known Fighters (Aldebaran Tromb and Odile Cédlespass or Jack Rock and Conrad Coursi)
• 1 Mystery Fighter (randomly selected from the 10 available fighters)
• 3 fighter sheets (French and English) which list in detail the skills of the Fighter,
• 10 "Challenge" tokens (randomly selected from the 25 available challenges)
• 15 "Rage" tokens
• 12 sheets of stickers 8 each,
• 6 dice of 22 mm,
• 1 Pack of Combat Dice Set
• 1 rules booklet in French, English, German and Spanish.