Source: I currently own this version.
Trade-Mark Registered in U. S. Patent Office
A backgammon game of India
PUBLISHED BY SELCHOW & RIGHTER COMPANY, BAY SHORE, N. Y. - MADE IN U. S. A. (c) 1964 BY SELCHOW AND RIGHTER COMPANY
GOLD SEAL EDITION
Box top short edges:
A backgammon game of India. America's best loved family game of skill, chance and excitement. For all ages.
Box top long edges:
A Family game by Selchow & Righter Company, publishers of fine games since 1867.
- Number of spaces, not including starting circles and Home: 96
- Starting circles: light blue center w/green, yellow, pink and darker blue crescents.
- Fancy "HOME" space contains more
- Board Back: Yellow w/Blue label w/gold writing: A backgammon game of India PARCHEESI POPULAR EDITION PUBLISHERS SELCHOW & RIGHTER CO.
- 8 white dice
- 4 yellow cardboard dice cups.
- Pawns: 4 each: blue, red, yellow, green. Sorta shaped like a ball on a disk with a handle on top.