Source: From rear of the box
In the 1950s, curlers were coolsville, everybody was thinking pink, and Britain's favourite detective game was CLUEDO! Now you can relive those times with this recreation of the 1949 version of the classic game.
In this collectable wooden box you get the classic gameplay you know and love, but with nbostalfic components and a history of the CLUEDO game. Join Miss Scarlett and the rest of the usual suspects to discover who killed Dr Black, where and with which weapon.
So put on your thinking cap and try to solve the classic mystery - in fifties style !
- Wooden box with built-in storage components
- Gameboard based on the 1949 version
- Cards featuring suspects, rooms and weapons based on the 1949 version
- 6 Classic wooden tokens and 6 weapons
- Old-styled scorepad, rules and solution envelope
- 6 Foil-stamped penciles and 1 die
- Cluedo History