The fantasy world of Graxia is a shattered world of floating continents high in the sky. Each continent is connected by portals, the primary gateways between city-states that reside on these continents. Warlords command Guardians to lead armies through the portals on quests to conquer and control each other's lands.
The many continents are filled with races of all types, from Orcs, Goblins, Dwarves, Skeletons, Elves, Humans, as well as new races, such as the Celethreals and Boneshadows. While once in harmony with each other, the peace of the countryside has since been destroyed as portals open with army's pouring in from unknown continents.
What Guardians will protect your lands?
Guardians of Graxia will be released this summer as both a board game and a PC online-downloadable version. The game features dynamic strategic gameplay using cards, figurines, and map tiles in a fantasy-based environment.
Both versions will contain more than 240 unique unit and spell cards, figurines, and tiles at release. Guardians of Graxia will support both single and multiplayer gameplay as well.
Guardians of Graxia is due to be released this Summer 2010.
* Dynamic Gameplay using cards and map tiles. combines the best of a card game and a board game.
* Highly replabyable with Geomorphic Map Tiles and with 240 Unit and Spell Cards
* 12 solo & two-player scenarios provided
* Regular and Deluxe versions include: 6 Guardian plastic miniatures & 32 red/blue ownership banners.
* Cards include: Dragons, Dwarves, Elves, Goblins, Humans, Orcs, Skeletons, Wisps, Wraiths and much more!