This version was the first published under the Flinch Card Co. name in 1903.
The company was formerly known as Beecher and Kymer, and changed its name in 1902 after settling a legal dispute by buying the rights from the widow of inventor Eugene H. Munger. (A.J. Patterson had registered a copyright to Flinch in 1901 after the original version by Selchow and Righter failed to sell well.)
The rules to this version show both the copyrights registered in 1901 and 1902 by A.J. Patterson and the 1903 copyright by Flinch Card Co. (Thanks to BGGer herace for uploading details of the legal dispute.)