| Phoenix Covenant: Dawn of the Legion
Triumph over the Cataclysm with this fantastic core game set, featuring over 240 cards, and 1000s of combos!
Inside, you'll find 4 pre-built decks, ready-to-play, and an extended expansion pack of nearly 60 cards.
Thanks to the support of hundreds of players so far, we were able to upgrade the quality, print, and material of all components, which include the cards, the board (2mm thick, foldable), the tokens, and the custom-designed resource trackers.
- Note: unlike the Kickstarter edition, access to limited edition cards sold separately.
In competitive play, two sides face each other in an epic, strategic, and remarkably tactical battle. The goal for each side is the same: reduce your opponent’s Life Total to zero. Damage can be dealt to each side’s Base by attacking their Base directly or attacking their strategic Hardpoints – armored redoubts near each Base – using units that they have deployed to the field.
In order to achieve this goal, each side brings into play a deck, which may be completely designed by a player, oriented toward a personally-chosen strategy. Drawing cards each turn and managing their resources, players must choose how to execute their strategy and adapt to ever-evolving situations on the field.
Players must outmaneuver foes and create tactical formations by turning one’s cards, outwit others with well-timed unit abilities, combos and spells, and outplay opponents by taking advantage of our unique special-summoning Commander cards, directional armor and weakpoints (watch out for critical hits!), and field-based structure cards.
- Awesome forward-deploying commander units
- Totally tactical & strategic play
- Unique Armor & Weakpoints characteristics for directional-attacks
- Structure cards that grant local or global benefits
- Custom deckbuilding; design how you want!
- A community built around gamers and fair-play
- 100s of combos to discover and plan!