Edition info from the publisher
In the 2nd edition, we have ...
- renamed some of the game parts and actions.
- invented a new way to draw the Secret Recipe (Victory Combination).
- introduced the situation of a tied game.
- added the rule of Dual Mode in the Alternatives section.
- added the Recipe Stands and Recipe Cards.
The Recipe Stand makes it easier for players to review their Secret Recipe during the game.
To help CHEERS novices enjoy the gameplay without difficult setup, we added 15 Recipe Cards (5 sets; 3 cards for each set), so instead of drawing the Recipe Tokens, players can also draw the Recipe Cards as their Secret Recipe (members from the same team share the same set). During the game, players can hold the Recipe Card in their hand or place it face-down on he table, to prevent others from peeking the content of it. The five ingredients on the Recipe Card are what you and your teammate need to collect to win the game.