Contains 9 all-new cards for the Munchkin series, plus a color reprint of the Pegasus Steed promo card. This booster is not randomized and is only available through Warehouse 23, the official store of the publisher.
The following cards are in the set:
- Attic (Star Munchkin) - A Room card that allows you to take a Treasure from the discards and put it into play.
- Boo Fu (Munchkin Fu) - A Style with bonuses against Undead monsters or those with the word "Ghost" or "Spirit" in their names.
- Bum Steer (The Good, the Bad, and the Munchkin) - A Steed that gives a combat bonus.
- Laser-Sighted (Star Munchkin) - An item enhancer for -aser weapons.
- Pegasus Steed (Munchkin) - A Steed that give a combat bonus and a run-away bonus. Color version of the promo card.
- Reload! (Munchkin) - A Go Up a Level card.
- Stocking Stuffers (Munchkin: Waiting For Santa, Munchkin Santa's Revenge) - A green-bordered "Santa" card that allows you to pull items from the Treasure discard pile.
- Tractor Beam (Star Munchkin) - A ship enhancer that provides a combat bonus and a run-away bonus.
- Trapped Chest (Munchkin Booty) - A funky sort of Wandering Monster card that you play during someone else's Loot The Room phase.
- Underwater HQ (Super Munchkin) - Allows you to have one extra card in your hand.
Errata and Swap Program
Note that there is an erratum for the Attic card. The phrase "Before you turn over the next Door card," should be removed.
In addition, there is a trade-in program that allows you to swap your bad card for a corrected one. Here are the details, from the worldofmunchkin.com website:
| When we produced the cards for the Exclusive Warehouse 23 Munchkin Booster 2010, we glitched on one of them; the Attic doesn't quite match the rules for how Rooms are played in Star Munchkin 2 – The Clown Wars. So we've reprinted them, and any future orders for the Exclusive Warehouse 23 Munchkin Booster 2010 should have the corrected text. If your card includes the clause, "Before you turn over the next Door card," you have an old Attic, and we'll be happy to trade it for a new one. Just throw the old Attic into an envelope with a self-addressed, stamped envelope and send it to:
Steve Jackson Games
Attn: W23 New Attic
PO Box 18957
Austin, TX 78760
(Of course, you can also just use a Sharpie to cross out the offending clause . . . and those of you overseas may want to do that . . . but if you want a replacement, we're happy to provide one.)
Sorry for the error!