These dice charts show the probability of achieving at least the number of successes shown in the top row when rolling a number of dice shown in the first column.
(Values 99% or greater and less than 1% are not shown to remove visual clutter.)
Notice the symbol in the top left corner of the chart:
- The "Normal Success" symbol is on the normal chart you should use in most cases, when nothing is modifying the dice.
- The "Strong Success" symbol is on the chart used when strong successes count as 2 successes.
- The "Weak Success" symbol is on the chart used when weak successes do not count as successes.
- "Reroll Island" is for endeavors at the island that forces you to reroll weak successes.
Make sure you are using the correct chart.
Normal chart example of how to use:
- My explore value lets me roll 8 dice and I need to roll 7 successes for my endeavor. My probability of success would be 20%.
- If I can also take 2 damage without sinking, my probability of success becomes 74% because I actually need 2 fewer successes.
- If, in addition to that, I have 2 fortune tokens to use, my probability of success becomes 98% because I actually need even 2 fewer successes.
- If, in addition to that, I have an upgrade on my flagship, my probability of success becomes > 99% because I can use that upgrade to take 1 extra damage, thus needing 1 fewer successes.
This version fixed some discolored cells and borders on the other charts. Non-functional changes only.